5,000 of your closest friends.
Buy Tickets: http://irishpubchallenge.com/tickets/
Boston’s Annual Irish Pub Challenge is back, and celebrating our 5th anniversary! This year, we’ve planned for 5,000 people in 30 pubs stretching across downtown Boston, as a warm up to St. Paddy’s Day.
What’s up for 2013?
- New pubs: We’ve extended the pub challenge to include pubs in Faneuil Hall, the Seaport, and North Station (Garden area)!
- Create-Your-Own-Team: That’s right, you can form and captain your own team. (50 person minimum)
- Celebrity Friends! Many of the faces you’ve seen on MTV’s Challenges will be there, as well as Miss Massachusetts 2011!
- Check-ins & Tracking with SCVNGR! We’ll track the number of pubs you and your team visit to declare a winner!
- Exclusive Hotel Offer at the Omni Parker House Hotel
- Exclusive Reunion Weekend for Tenon Tours travelers including a Whiskey Reception on Friday, March 8th and a TBA event on Sunday, March 10th!
- BIPC has teamed up with two charity partners this year: Cops for Kids with Cancer and The Leary Firefighters Foundation. BIPC has committed to donating $2 per ticket to be split between these two charities.
*The pubs are not able to accommodate pub crawls held on 3/17!
Boston’s Irish Pub Challenge: March 9, 2013
Your Ticket Includes:
- No Cover Charges at Scheduled Locations w/ Wristband
- Official 2013 Pub Challenge T-Shirt (w/ Team Name)
- Official 2013 Pub Challenge Koozie
- Free Shamrock Beads, Paddy Hats, Shamrock Boppers and other swag
- Celebrity Captains including many MTV personalities as seen on the “Challenges”
- Featured Drink Specials
- Official Pub Challenge Map of participating pubs
- Tenon Tours Staff Assistance
- A Chance to Win a Free Trip to Ireland
- Electronic E-Ticketing and Scanning
- Exclusive Savings and Specials at Participating Retailers
- A portion of your ticket price goes towards our $20,000 charity goal
Registration: 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Start Time: 12:00 Noon
End Time: 8:00 PM
Choose Your Team Below or Register a New Team Here