Photo by: Ted Fitzgerald STEPPING FORWARD: Sheena Lopes and son Damone Clark arrive at a Dorchester police station to meet with Boston cops who are donating $5,000 toward Damone’s battle with cancer. 1 Thursday, July 31, 2014 By:Peter Gelzinis Until yesterday, Damone Clark had never set foot inside his neighborhood police station, Dorchester’s Area C-11….
QUINCY – Estelle Martinez, the precocious Quincy girl whose sense of humor and passion for princesses captured the hearts of many, died Tuesday of brain cancer. She was 3. Last year, Estelle was diagnosed with an atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor, or AT/RT, which is a very rare, fast-growing tumor of the brain and spinal cord. Her…
CROWLEY, Shannon Brea “Shea”, of Bridgewater, a cancer survivor, passed away from complications of Neuroblastoma treatment June 29, 2014 at the age of 8. Beloved and cherished daughter of Dennis and Julie (McSolla) Crowley. Devoted sister and Best Friend of Brendan and Ceighlyn Crowley both of Bridgewater. Dear granddaughter of Dotty (Hocking) McSolla of Randolph…
Leticia Campos, 5 years old from Medford, Ma. passed away Tuesday, June 10, 2014, at the Massachusetts General Hospital, after a long struggle with cancer. May she rest in peace now and forever.
- Brady’s Mission 5K & Kids Fun RunIndian Ranch, Webster, Ma08:30 AM
- Indian Ranch, Webster, MA 08:30 AM
- Mattapoisett Police Officer’s Accociation Charity Golf Tournament1047 Allen St. Dartmouth, Ma 0274708:30 AM
- Sgt Kathleen Barrett Memorial Golf Tournament100 Country Club Dr. Halifax, MA 09:00 AM
- CFKWC Trivia NightFlorian Hall, Dorchester06:30 PM