CROWLEY, Shannon Brea “Shea”, of Bridgewater, a cancer survivor, passed away from complications of Neuroblastoma treatment June 29, 2014 at the age of 8. Beloved and cherished daughter of Dennis and Julie (McSolla) Crowley. Devoted sister and Best Friend of Brendan and Ceighlyn Crowley both of Bridgewater. Dear granddaughter of Dotty (Hocking) McSolla of Randolph…
Leticia Campos, 5 years old from Medford, Ma. passed away Tuesday, June 10, 2014, at the Massachusetts General Hospital, after a long struggle with cancer. May she rest in peace now and forever.
By Jill Harmacinskijharmacinski@eagletribune.com LAWRENCE — A 21/2-year-old Lawrence boy has $5,000 more in his fight against pediatric cancer. Daniel Gierbolini Jr. was diagnosed with bilateral retinoblastoma in March and has already lost his right eye to the cancer. Retinoblastomas, which develops rapidly, are the most common malignant eye tumors in children. Yesterday, the non-profit charity…
- Flight of the Angels Motorcycle RallyFlorian Hall Hallet St Boston, MA 02124 09:30 AM
- Shooting For A CureBPD Range on Moon Island08:00 AM
- Peabody / Lynnfield Police Charity Baseball GameEmerson Park Peabody, MA
- Cops For Kids With Cancer Annual Golf TournamentIndian Pond Country Club, 60 Country Club Lane Kingston MA07:00 AM
- Kaylee Sullivan Memorial Golf TournamentCrosswinds Golf Club of Plymouth, MA07:00 AM