Photo by: Ted Fitzgerald STEPPING FORWARD: Sheena Lopes and son Damone Clark arrive at a Dorchester police station to meet with Boston cops who are donating $5,000 toward Damone’s battle with cancer. 1 Thursday, July 31, 2014 By:Peter Gelzinis Until yesterday, Damone Clark had never set foot inside his neighborhood police station, Dorchester’s Area C-11….
QUINCY – Estelle Martinez, the precocious Quincy girl whose sense of humor and passion for princesses captured the hearts of many, died Tuesday of brain cancer. She was 3. Last year, Estelle was diagnosed with an atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor, or AT/RT, which is a very rare, fast-growing tumor of the brain and spinal cord. Her…
CROWLEY, Shannon Brea “Shea”, of Bridgewater, a cancer survivor, passed away from complications of Neuroblastoma treatment June 29, 2014 at the age of 8. Beloved and cherished daughter of Dennis and Julie (McSolla) Crowley. Devoted sister and Best Friend of Brendan and Ceighlyn Crowley both of Bridgewater. Dear granddaughter of Dotty (Hocking) McSolla of Randolph…
Leticia Campos, 5 years old from Medford, Ma. passed away Tuesday, June 10, 2014, at the Massachusetts General Hospital, after a long struggle with cancer. May she rest in peace now and forever.
- Peabody / Lynnfield Police Charity Baseball GameEmerson Park Peabody, MA
- Cops For Kids With Cancer Annual Golf TournamentIndian Pond Country Club, 60 Country Club Lane Kingston MA07:00 AM
- Kaylee Sullivan Memorial Golf TournamentCrosswinds Golf Club of Plymouth, MA07:00 AM
- 4th Annual ‘Leah Bear Fair’ Family Fun Day 5K~ Walk/Run & Motorcycle Ride315 W. Main Street Norton, MA 02766 08:00 AM
- Indian Ranch, Webster, MA 08:30 AM